 Administrative / General / 13877
Re: Technic sidebar thingie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:25:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Chris Phillips wrote:

   Am I the only one who is bothered by the total anarchy on display here?

Nope.

   Ross, you owe Eric an apology, public and sincere. You owe the rest of us a promise that you won’t do that kind of thing again. When you take administrative action here on LUGNET, you represent the entire paid membership, not just yourself.

Yep.

JOHN