 Administrative / General / 13680
  Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar

(...) -Snip- (...) What I would like you to know is that Jeff and I have a history, things you don't know about. If I am sick of Jeff chiming in with *his* Chip, I'll tell him. Actions and attitudes you are not aware of. YOU, should be man enough to (...) (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

In lugnet.admin.general, Duane Hess wrote: Nevermind. I can't post any free thought without having my old enemies pick on me. If one of them does? I tell them to bugger off. Oh and I am so wrong. Just like you. Shut down for free thought. Cry my a (...) (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

(...) Duane, I really think the same information content could have been written without all the vitriol you showed. Maybe you should read your own post a couple of times before pushing 'send'? (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

(...) Eric, When I first joined LUGNET, your work impressed me. The door to communicating with you opened up when you had a technical problem to solve for showcasing Jama and I had the ability to assist. Since the problem was due to physical damage (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate) !

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

Rob, Rob Rob Rob. This has nothing to do with Brickshelf and Avatars. If I don't like Jeff, that is my buisness. It was not meant for you or anyone else. He takes a chance responding to my post. Same with Tim or other people that have negative (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

(...) . I think Buzz Lightyear said it best. (URL) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

(...) Posting it to a public forum makes it everyone's business. -Duane (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Duane Hess wrote: -snip- "....shaka, when the walls fell...." (18 years ago, 2-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

(...) Just when I thought the pompous, ignorant, self-centered, egotistical, simian creature otherwise known as Eric Sophie couldn't get any weirder he trumps himself. Congratulations! Tim (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote: -snip- "....timba, his arms wide...." (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

In lugnet.admin.general, Duane Hess wrote: -snip- (...) -snip- (...) Terms of Use: "(do not) Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote: -snip- (...) Terms of Use: "(do not) Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Abusive

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote: -snip- (...) Terms of Use: "(do not) Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Abusive

(...) Three posts with the exact same text? You're sounding a bit like a broken record. You might get a better reaction if you do more than cut and paste the same text when responding to posts. Jeff (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Abusive

(...) Jeff, I asked you twice to stay away from me. "(do not) Stray hopelessly off-topic without moving the discussion to a more appropriate location. (There is a fair amount of leeway here, since it is natural for discussions to drift, and moving a (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Abusive

(...) Considering that everything I said is true my post is certainly not defamatory. And I certainly can't see anything obscene, vulgar, profane, or indecent in it either. It is arguably abusive (although equally arguably not due to the truth (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: (was some dumb argument) is something else now...

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote: -snip- (...) -snip- (...) Oh forget that, check this out! Do you like it? Any suggestions? (URL) time doing creative things>> (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: (was some dumb argument) is something else now...

(...) Your Photoshop skills are certainly improving. The composition of that is quite good too. It seems to have a green tint to it though so I'd play with the colour levels a bit more. Also your posted pictures are too big. Try posting a shrunk (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: (was some dumb argument) is something else now...

That's ok, I had fun making it. It was also fun to just change the subject for once. (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Abusive

(...) Myself and many others have asked you on numerous occasions to shape up. Obviously we can't all get what we want. Jeff (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Abusive

So how exactly do we filter out Mr.Sophie? Is there a check box or something for that in our preferences? If there isn't, there really should be : ( Baring that, we should all simply setup our newsreaders to filter him. Then put an banner on the (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Abusive

I apologize for replying to my own post, but I figured I'd share some step by step instructions on how to filter out Mr. Sophie, if you're using Mozilla Thunderbird to read Lugnet like I am : Click on 'Tools' from the top text menu bar. Select (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

(...) What's the matter? Truth hurt? (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Abusive

(...) Once again, by posting to a public forum the topic becomes public property in a sense. If you were to stand on a street corner mumbling your incoherent diatribes, you might possibly get the same sort of reactions. Why are you so surprised when (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

(...) Sophie explained! Get your copy now! (URL) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

(...) It's all a matter of choice apparently: (URL) ROSCO (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

(...) It's all about choice, apparently: (URL) ROSCO (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: (was some dumb argument) is something else now...

In lugnet.publish, Eric Sophie wrote: In regards to your picture, I have some crits on aesthetics. It seems that the shadows being cast from your models are becoming darker where they intersect with other shadows. It would be more interesting/ (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)