 Administrative / General / 13531
Re: This is it: We're moving!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2006 00:09:30 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, "Gereon \"Jerry\" Stein" <gereon@zweistein.de> wrote:
Janey,

you are right, we do have a small issue here and I am working on resolving this.
Apparently it also relates to the spam surge we observed a couple of minutes
ago.

I am confident that everything will work out soon, and member names should
appear correctly again.

Regards,

Jerry

Cool Jerry, just pointing it out, since you asked if we noticed anything.
Thanks for the all the tech work you are doing.  Seemed to go fast from this
end, but I imagine tons of work on your end.

Cheers,

Janey "Red Brick"