 Administrative / General / 13522
Re: This is it: We're moving!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2006 22:17:13 GMT

Okay, this is my very personal test of whether things work alright:

I am using the new NNTP server for posting, and I am currently watching
very busy server logs telling me a lot of you out there are already
seeing the new machine after just 15 minutes.

Please bear with me that a couple of news-to-mail digests are being sent
out a second time today. That's due to the last data diff between old
and new machine and will not happen again.

I'm curious about any other findings. My hope is everything else goes well.

Regards,

Jerry