 Administrative / General / 13528
Re: This is it: We're moving!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2006 23:45:18 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, "Gereon \"Jerry\" Stein" <gereon@zweistein.de> wrote:

I'm curious about any other findings. My hope is everything else goes well.

Regards,

Jerry

Hmmm, well weirdly enough, (and I am not sure how many other this will effect),
but apparently my posting name just changed (from C L Gunning Cook, to Janey
Cook) which I believe was the name request I asked for, at least a year if not
longer ago.  Its appearing "greyed" out, even tho I am a member... sort of
curious, I would have to fathom a guess that I am not the only one this will
happen to.

Janey "Red Brick"