 Administrative / General / 13529
Re: This is it: We're moving!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2006 00:01:42 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, "Janey Cook" <janeyofthejungle@yahoo.com> wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, "Gereon \"Jerry\" Stein" <gereon@zweistein.de> wrote:

I'm curious about any other findings. My hope is everything else goes well.

Okay, apparently (some aussie bird told me) my post wasnt very clear...

So I am saying it again, with pictures.

Here is what I meant... (and Im sorry its a bmp, did it fast and posted before I
checked)... http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bccook/Misc/greyednotgreyed.bmp

In this "screen shot" you can see my old name (from just before the server
change) and its not greyed out.  As soon as you made your earlier "test" post,
all the members names have gone grey.

Not that it really matters to me, but as far as I know, it used to be, only
non-members were grey, and those with memberships were in black font.

Janey "Red Brick"