 Administrative / General / 13450 (-10)
  Re: And now for something complete different (a.k.a Let's help Rene design the future of LUGNET)

(...) Just a slight bit of clarification... Rene, are you asking us not to reply to this thread, or are you saying that the Lugnet Plan page won't be updated. I'm a little confused, sorry. Also, am looking forward to working with you in the future! (...) (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

Hi. I signed up just to say. Blaaa blaaa blaa blaaa ok now lets build some lego stuff. (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) Hi Jan-Albert, WAM, did I missed out on something (1000steine)? Do you talk about the professional moaners? They're like Trolls and so they should be handled: Just ignore them, they will make a fool of themself anyway. If they get personal, (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: And now for something complete different (a.k.a Let's help Rene design the future of LUGNET)

(...) Hi Dustin, thanks for starting this. Though I'd prefer to leave it uncommented at this stage, I'll store all ideas and suggestions in my virtual shelves ;-) Leg Godt! René (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) So am I. Well I can't say what has been on LUGNet 6 years ago, but I do agree that it shouldn't be a place for such treatment. Marco (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: contacting me via e-mail

(...) Could you add those to the Admin.general sidebar too? Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on your contact information. -Lenny (18 years ago, 5-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  contacting me via e-mail

I heard from Todd that there's been a problem with our e-mail forwarding. This is being corrected but, for the time being, be sure to include non-lugnet addresses such as: suz(at)baseplate.com or minifig(at)mac.com when contacting me. those are (...) (18 years ago, 5-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: clarification

(...) I don't intend to continue using that site for discussion. It was mainly intended for the period of time leading up to an announcement on LUGNET and at BrickFest which ended like this: (URL) Rumor was that you had decided against giving Lugnet (...) (18 years ago, 5-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: And now for something complete different (a.k.a Let's help Rene design the future of LUGNET)

(...) Hi, Thank you for starting this constructive thread. Today, LUGNet satisfy all my needs, taking into account other websites offer services and I wouldn't appreciate too much radical changes (but I don't think that's what you're talking about). (...) (18 years ago, 5-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: And now for something complete different (a.k.a Let's help Rene design the future of LUGNET)

(...) Great thread idea! Personally, I'd really like to see some of the more common features of other message board systems, especially: - Seeing a list of all the things I've posted before - Subscribing to threads via email - More easily editing (...) (18 years ago, 5-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact