 Administrative / General / 13370 (-20)
  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) Aaron's post might prod Todd and Suz into actually doing something. My reply might prod them into not doing the things that didn't work last time. That seems helpful to me. Your mileage may vary, of course, but those who do not learn from (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) Stupid question: In whatever way will that post help? (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) [snip] (...) LOL you forgot 2a) Update mental list of trolls. Maybe you should add ++Lar to your mental list after that effort. ROSCO (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) That's certainly one approach... Or... Find some other suckers (Frank, Lenny, Kelly, Tim and Lar having been used up already), form another transition team, tell them that this time you both REALLY mean it, that you're really going to let them (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

  Re: New group under Events for Brick Bash?

(...) Anyone? Bueller? (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

If Jon's text doesn't get the message across, check out the number of highlights his post received. I for one am sick of Lugnet and it's drama. It's not even worth posting my MOCs here anymore. Why should I even try, knowing that any post I make (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) I thought about this post for quite sometime last night. I couldn't respond then because I was too angry. Sophie may be annoying, and he may even violate TOS on a regular basis. But the blatent abandonment of this community by its (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

Sorry, screwed up that link: (URL) -Keith (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) How is that "make lots of good posts about LEGO" thing working out? (URL) Look I realize I'm on shaky ground here, considering my posting history, but you're going to tell me you can't somehow get rid of this post? Or ban the person who posted (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) Your error in judgement is thinking that ANY reply does anything to correct his behavior. I fully support Jon's call for Eric being banned. Not because of the constant annoying noise that we all know he is capable of. But the abusive, violent (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) Wow. I think he broke almost all of those. Soren (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

In lugnet.general, Jon Palmer wrote: ... (...) I refuse to get angry. It's bad for my health. But I understand why people are upset, believe me. I met with Todd last night regarding LUGNET. Currently, there isn't anything I can do about the (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

In lugnet.admin.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote: <snipage> (...) I think hurting e is less of an intention and more of a beneficial side effect of correcting his behaviour. ;-) Jude (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

Now, I'm jumping in too :p (...) I agree with what you say here. Part of the problem with Lugnet has been the lack of available consequences for breaching the TOS. The only "sticks" available are suspension or banning, which often seems a bit too (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

In lugnet.general, Jon Palmer wrote: Well said, Jon. I agree wholeheartedly. For once Im glad one of the lurkers spoke up. ;) (snippery) (...) This is probably the thing that shits me most of all. Eric is a chronic nuisance on this site. Time and (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

Jon is right. I've defended Eric in the past when I thought he was being abused, but this clearly not the case here. Eric should be suspended for a while for this obvious violation of the TOS. -JSM (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Lugnet: WAKE UP!

I tried so hard to stay out of this farce but I can't help it any longer. Normally Eric's antics are at least entertaining, but now I'm mad. This is what pushed me over the edge: (...) What is WRONG with you people?! Suzanne?! I can't believe this (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !!

  Re: LUGNET Logo abuse on Ebay

(...) Thank you, Rob. I just sent them a message too. -Suz (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Logo abuse on Ebay

(...) I sent the shop a note, let's see what happens... -Rob. (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  LUGNET Logo abuse on Ebay

An Ebay store that is using the LUGNET LOGO as their own: (URL) Mat (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact