 Administrative / General / 13366
Re: New group under Events for Brick Bash?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:32:16 GMT

In lugnet.events, Duane Collicott wrote:
   I’d like to request that a new group be added to lugnet.events for Brick Bash. This is an event that has been held twice now, last year and this year, and is growing in leaps and bounds. I am the organizer of this event.

What is the process, or who is the contact, for making this happen? I am asking this way because I do not see a curator listed for lugnet.events.

For additional information, the Web site for the event is www.BrickBash.com.

Thanks,

Duane Collicott

Anyone? Bueller?