 Administrative / General / 13240 (-20)
  Re: Lugnet's Problem? (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07)

(...) Although I can't say for sure, I'll hazard a guess or three: 1. People thought it was funny? 2. Nobody can resist a bare chested Charleton Heston? 3. Planet of the Apes rocks? 4. Because Lugnet is a madhouse, a madhouse!? Too bad Lugnet (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: e-mail address

Thanks, all. I'm all set up now. Note, btw, the new e-mail address (bricktales AT gmail DOT com). I'm trying to shift all my LEGO related e-mail there to pull it out of my work account. Bruce (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet's Problem? (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07)

(...) and this deserves a spotlight because??????? (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Eric's mouth problem (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07)

<snip> Got wind of this through of all people a 10 year old Bionicle kid on BZP. In the end Eric is a person worthy of respect as a person. The rest is of this stuff is just rubbish. (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: e-mail address

(...) Todd has also been doing some of that stuff. Sending him an email isnt a bad idea either. (todd.lehman@lugnet.com) -Lenny (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Is There a "Ten Commandments"?

(...) while it would need to be adapted to lugnet i think it would solve alot of problems. actuly spelling out the rules instead of: "I have carefully read, I understand, and I agree to all of the Terms of Use of this service. I also swear that I am (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: e-mail address

(...) Probably best to send an email to suz at baseplate dot com, I think she's been a little busy and maybe hasn't ahd a chance to check email confirmations. ROSCO (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: e-mail address

(...) Just an update from Bruce: "I changed my e-mail address in my posting setup (to reflect my new gmail address) and was supposed to receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours before I could begin posting again. It's been several days and I (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: Lugnet's Problem? (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07)

(...) Ok ya. Got it. I fret too much. Please pardon my outburst. I promise to be more contructive in future. a (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Is There a "Ten Commandments"?

I was just wondering after reading all the "Mech Bay 07" posts if LUGNET has considered creating a page (or in fact has) like this- (URL) discovered this after reading in an article in my local paper. I do know about the TOU page but I'm thinking of (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Eric's mouth problem (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07)

(...) Even in-context it is admittedly childish and unhelpful... just one in a thread of childish and unhelpful posts. A joke really, and perhaps a bad one. It was not intended to insult current or future admins, and I'll refrain from including (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet's Problem? (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07)

YOU CUT OUT HIS BRAIN, YOU BLOODY BABOON! (URL) ITS A MADHOUSE! A MADHOUSE! -Keith (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Lugnet's Problem? (was Re: Eric's mouth problem (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07))

(...) (URL) WORD!! -Lenny (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Lugnet's Problem? (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07)

(...) Tantrum? You must have a thin skin. I have a different opinion. I didn't think what you wrote was being nice so I wrote back. Simple. (...) Your mean, lack compassion and make a big to do about what you call my motivation. It was just a post (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Eric's mouth problem (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07)

(...) Careful Allister, capitalization or not, you'll encite a lynch mob. Better insert some smiling or winking heads next time. (...) I don't remember taking specific issue with your post. I was, in fact, responding to the good Mr. Hendrix. Calling (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

  Re: Lugnet's Problem? (was Re: Eric's mouth problem (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07))

In lugnet.admin.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote: Predictably, the self-appointed 'communtiy' policeman pokes his fuzzy head in. Seems you only post to Lugnet when there's a shitfight on these days Lenny. Why is that? You're not an admin any more. Or (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: any problem - (was: Moonbase Module)

(...) Thank you and I apreciate that. I'm trying to make friends first and settle my differences in a peaceful way. If people are unwilling to look past old issues in an effort to bring about a better tomorrow, I will provide what you have asked, as (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  any problem [was: Eric's mouth problem (was: Moonbase Module)]

(...) I agree with your good intentions above, Eric. It's not Rene's responsibility though, to become involved in anything he doesn't wish to as his own "normal" self. I know I told you that René will be adopting LUGNET but have been terribly vague. (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact