 Administrative / General / 12825 (-5)
  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

(...) I think it is outrageous to completely ignore someone's input because you don't like them. Larry has told me that I am a "button pusher" and that my "opinion carries less and less weight with [him] over time" Disagree with the admins once, and (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

(...) Just to let you know, this feeling is not limited to NELUG. In fact it is an international concern. If Larry were not an admin I wouldn't care, but he *is* and admin and therefore it affects LUGNET significantly. Unfortunatly there is no (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

I have been around LUGNET since the beginning. I don't really post much, hell, I don't think I've posted in over a year. But I do have an opinion on this subject..and here it is (probably ban worthy...but who cares, all the infighting here makes it (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

  Re: Badgering emails

(...) Ok - but that doesn't change my point. It's out of YOUR control if Yahoo accepts messages from Larry's server. You'd have no way of knowing if it does or doesn't until you actually are sent one. On the other hand, you KNOW that mail from (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Badgering emails

(...) For the sake of accuracy, the server at Larry's end was working fine. Due to address similarities to popular SPAMmer addresses, Yahoo dropped the email. This is accruate, right Larry? Kevin (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact