 Administrative / General / 12530 (-10)
  Re: In support of Larry

I'm not clear what you mean by this(?) Scott A (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

(...) Clearly the Admins have apologised for their (unspecified) errors. However, how can members (I'm not one) accept an apology when those involved are not willing to say what they are apologising for? In the past transgressors have been asked to (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: In support of Larry

(...) Personal speculation. I haven't the time or desire to prove my point. If anyone else deems necessary, then I'll let them count them all. I'm just saying that you get into more argumentative situations on Lugnet because of your aggressive and (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: In support of Larry

(...) Here we go again.... sadly. Kevin (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: In support of Larry

(...) Do you care to justify that? I expect not! (...) I did it once to show it could be done. I was very open about what I was doing. It was a foolish thing to do; I even apologised IRC. I'm not sure that even compares to some of the things Larry (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Filter issue?

Here’s yet another in my ongoing series of potentially dumb admin-related questions: Is there a way to confirm that the skip-filters are working? I set my filter to exclude .robotics. (among others) because I have nothing to contribute to that (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

(...) Larry was suspended, *by* Lenny. All that transpired on both sides is being reviewd with the intent on making the process and procedures better. That is all that one can ask for. This is not a democracy, but I would vote against any sanctions (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: In support of Larry

"Scott A" <dr_scott_arthur@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:ICw2EC.o06@lugnet.com... (...) Had you noticed the ":P" at the end of my post, you would have immediately realized that I was joking. That being said and having read your baited reply, (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

(...) Hi Ben, I have been in email contact with the Admin team, and *know* that this and many other points raised in this thread have been noted, as indicated by a few of Todd's post. Noted is a serious understatement, but I cannot come up with (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Am I alone...

... in wondering what is going on? I have read many of the posts about the whole administering the TOS thing(1) and I can't understand how we have got to this stage. Speaking personally, all of the things that people have a problem with doing or not (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact