 Administrative / General / 12525
12524  |  12526
Subject:
Filter issue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 15:46:21 GMT

Here’s yet another in my ongoing series of potentially dumb admin-related
questions:

Is there a way to confirm that the skip-filters are working?  I set my filter to
exclude .robotics. (among others) because I have nothing to contribute to that
group.  However, today I’m seeing numerous post on LUGNET’s front page from
.robotics, so I wondered if I’ve screwed something up or if maybe the filters
are playing tricks on me.

Thanks for any insights.

Dave!