 Administrative / General / 12473
Re: wish's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 22:33:15 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Calum Tsang wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman wrote:
In your own words, why do you see it that way?
[...]

Wow, that was more than I was expecting.  Thanks for taking the time to
share your thoughts and for being candid.

[...]
There seems to be a magical "Line" to cross, but outside perception
from us looking in is that the line is set arbitrarily.  Yesterday and
today's posts are evidence of this.

I think you are definitely onto something here, in that perceptions are
that the line is sometimes set arbitrarily.  I don't know what the solution
is for that yet, but I agree with you that this perception is a problem
which needs solving, and I encourage more discussion on this subject.

--Todd