 Administrative / General / 11935 (-20)
  Re: Lost password

(...) Thanks, Lar - I don't recall multiple passwords being an option back in the day, but it's been a while and I may well have forgotten. No advice on my current problem, though? Does anyone know who has the ability to reset passwords? Is it a (...) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lost password

(...) A word to the wise: If you currently have only one password, go create another one NOW, then every week or so try to remember all of them, so that you can always reset all your passwords (and you don't have to bump randomly) as soon as you (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lost password

*bump* Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? If there's some other place I should be posting, or a webpage with a "you forgot your passowrd, you dummy" link, please let me know. Thanks. J (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNet News

So the answer is you don't know? ;) That's alright... I kind of assumed he'd written it himself. Just so he knows, the system's really cool. And depending on the price if he's willing to license it, I may have a client for him. Thanks for getting (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNet News

(...) The code itself is written from the ground up by Todd-- not a commercial package or anything. I think that one of the original intents was to make it a 'marketable' product so that Todd could make some profit off of the code later on, although (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  LUGNet News

I've been using LUGNet for it's news services for awhile now, and really like the way it allows multiple access points. I'm now doing some research for a project that we're working on here at work, and a system like the LUGNet news system would be (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: How do I propose a new lugnet group?

(...) Cool! I asked about a DAT-supporting group under clone-brands a little while ago: (URL) being the laid-back, non-boat-rocking sort that I am, I didn't push the issue beyond the first mention of it. Dave! (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: How do I propose a new lugnet group?

(...) I'd suggest this actually fall under off-topic.clone-brands.cad or somesuch, since other modular construction systems are off-topic for LUGNET. -Tim (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  How do I propose a new lugnet group?

I was wondering what the procedure was for suggesting a new group? Is it anything like teh RFD-CFV system used on USENET or is it a case of sugessting it here? Group Name : lugnet.cad.dev.non-lego Purpose : Discussions on the development of tools to (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Lost password

Since it's been literally years since I last posted, I've completely forgotten my password - member number 336. I've also retired one of the addresses I have for the account (the mediaone address), so if the new password can be sent only to the (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

In lugnet.admin.general, Pete White wrote: Snip (...) Snip What a great idea, I think I'll make a poll. (URL) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

(...) And you would object less to this type of post-- (URL) mean, it really doesn't have to do with LEGO (except lessening the frequency of Tom's posts for a while)(1)... Considering what's going on in the world this very day, what with natural (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

(...) I can't believe you people. I don't post often, I'm more of a reader, but for crying out loud, let's keep this site toy friendly. I don't care about anyone's orientation, I just want to read and see what people are doing with their creations. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Unbelieveable! -- Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

I've watched lugnet from before the beginning and CANNOT believe it has come to this. It's almost like a satire skit from latenight TV and I wouldn't have believed it without seeing it. Are there really not enough Lego-related topics/discussion (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

(...) Says you. Apparently the admins disagree, since the .people group has been around for many years. Personally, I came to lugnet for the lego, I stayed for the people (and the MOCs) and the relationships I developed with people that I share a (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

(...) For that matter, to notice that minifigs have gender is a sexual topic. I voted yes, on the other hand, because I think that sexuality colors everything that we humans do and think and should be fair game in every venue. Chris (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: money for LUGNET

Hello! (...) Everything you ought to know is listed here: (URL) that helps! Jojo (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  money for LUGNET

(...) Hey, this reminds me... I owe LUGNET some money. If I paypal (to what addy?) does it go to Todd and get used and appreciated? Chris (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

(...) I just voted. I had to go with "Yes," because any time I mention my wife I am discussing my "personal identity as it relates to sexuality." Thanks to the new groups, I can put any wife-related antecdotes into the Couples group. Of course, I (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

(...) OMG...I swore I'd stay out of this debate, but I've had ENOUGH. Bill, I guess I'm one of the people you're going to be disappointed in. Sexuality in this age isn't an issue (to me at least), but talking about it on a site dedicated to LEGO is. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact