 Administrative / General / 11923
Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:50:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Please vote!

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=174

FUT - Lugnet.admin.general

I can't believe you people.  I don't post often, I'm more of a reader, but for
crying out loud, let's keep this site toy friendly.  I don't care about anyone's
orientation, I just want to read and see what people are doing with their
creations.

If this type of discussion becomes prevalent, it would really make me not visit
the site as often.

Lars