 Administrative / General / 11930
11929  |  11931
Subject:
Newsgroups:
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:52:57 GMT

#137 Advanced Technology Centre
9650 - 20 Avenue
Edmonton, AB  T6N 1G1
Telephone: (780) 432 - 5779
Fax: (780) 428 - 5376
http://www.shirwin.com

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: LUGNet News

(...) The code itself is written from the ground up by Todd-- not a commercial package or anything. I think that one of the original intents was to make it a 'marketable' product so that Todd could make some profit off of the code later on, although (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)