 Administrative / General / 11838
Re: Un-spotlight?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 09:51:47 GMT

Sorry for the left (and wrong) "wrote" header, my previous post should be:

I think un-voting is still a bad idea, even with a limited amount of votes this
can already have an very adversary effect, see:

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=11832
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=11823

Remember that it is a clean voting process, please don't try to adjust it in
order to achieve a result that's more in line with your personal preferences,
IMHO that's undemocratic.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.