 Administrative / General / 11644
Re: Occasionally...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 23:59:26 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Scott is not alone in not always getting authentication mails, There appears to
possibly be something amiss in the system. There have been several reports
lately of this. Todd is aware of at least one of them and actively
investigating. This is the right place to bring up others, too so that he has
awareness of them and can investigate.

This might be related.  I've been doing too much posting lately, but
it me realize something.  Several times I've been blocked with a
"server responded with 0" "not accepted..." message that I thought meant I
filled the FUT or groups field wrong.  But this last time I just resent
without any changes and it went through.

Don