 Administrative / General / 11639
Re: Occasionally...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 22:08:26 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur wrote:
Occasionally I post a message which never shows in my inbox for authentication?
Am I alone?

It could be my fault this time.  I broke the rules and caused an entire
subthread to be censored.  The odd thing is, although I was unaware of
some of the nuances, I did it on purpose.  And yet, I'm still here.

Why is it that someone like Richard banned for life, and I'm not?  Seems
a bit arbitrary to me.  Perhaps it's time to let him back in.  His comments
injected a certain dark twisted sense of humor into .debate that in my
opinion has been replaced by just plain meanness.

Don