 Administrative / General / 11643
Re: Occasionally...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 03:07:07 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Scott is not alone in not always getting authentication mails, There appears to
possibly be something amiss in the system. There have been several reports
lately of this. Todd is aware of at least one of them and actively
investigating. This is the right place to bring up others, too so that he has
awareness of them and can investigate.

Here's a link to a post by Derek R. in which, in passing, he mentions what
sounds like the same or a similar issue. David K's reply also mentions what
sounds like potential difficulty.

http://news.lugnet.com/events/?n=1258