 Administrative / General / 11551
Re: SOLICITATION FOR INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 12:14:37 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Øyvind Steinnes wrote:

"PATRICK TAMA" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message

Dear Sir/Madam,

<SNIP>

Investment Assistance
Thanks
Mr. PATRICK TAMA

I wonder what this has to do with robotics or LEGO at all? Anybody that sees
the connection?

I believe that the connection is that the lego-robotics@crynwr.com list doesn't
prevent this class of spam, so it gets gated over to LUGNET. We are seeing this
more and more of late but maybe it's best to just ignore it unless the
administrators of lego-robotics@crynwr.com plan to actually do something about
it.

XFUT lugnet.admin.general