 Robotics / 22328
Re: SOLICITATION FOR INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 18:11:59 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:

> I believe that the connection is that the lego-robotics@crynwr.com
> list doesn't prevent this class of spam,

It prevents HUGE numbers of this class of spam.  You have no idea.
But the algorithm I use (post once and you're automatically approved
to post subsequently unless I remove your permission) sometimes lets
spam through.  It's a compromise, sure, but a reaasonable one.

--
--My blog is at angry-economist.russnelson.com  | I'm giving a short
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | talk at WTF, Isen's