 Administrative / General / 11552
Re: New group for LUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 23:08:48 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Adam Murtha wrote:
Thanks for getting back to me Todd!  The name of the LUG is the Southern
Alberta Lego User Group using the title SALUG.  We are based in Calgary,
Alberta, Canada.  We do not require any special requirements or
subgroups, just a group in the org.ca. group for us would be great.

OK, Adam -- all set.

--Todd