 Administrative / General / 11565
Re: New group for LUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 08:29:03 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Adam Murtha wrote:
Thanks for getting back to me Todd!  The name of the LUG is the Southern
Alberta Lego User Group using the title SALUG.  We are based in Calgary,
Alberta, Canada.  We do not require any special requirements or
subgroups, just a group in the org.ca. group for us would be great.

OK, Adam -- all set.

--Todd

One more question, how do I go about getting the mod/admin priviledges for our
new newsgroup?