 Administrative / General / 10585 (-20)
  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) Even so, it's still probably not appropriate, in my view, anyway. I know you were just trying to help, but still. (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) Jesse has posted before about the possibility that he has Asberger's, or I wouldn't have mentioned it. --Bill. (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

Jesse- I'm going to throw in my 2 ¢ here to try and turn this negative thread into a constructive one. The reason Dan, Steve etc.. get frustrated with you is not because they want to single you out; not because they dislike you or want you out of (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) At least someone knows the true me and thank you, William, for understanding me. Living with Asberger's Syndrome, or at least suspecting it, is not an easy task to live with in your life. Steve never has to wake up and feel scared and knowing (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) Bill and all, I think it is best if you take this conversation off-line. People may be offended by speculation of the mental status of another poster on-line. Jude (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: CLSOTW question

(...) Personally, I think that nominees should stay on the list until they win, or some fixed interval expires, whichever comes first. --Bill. (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) I think he probably has a mild case of autism or Asperger's syndrome, but that's just a lay opinion. I don't think he's deliberately trying to be difficult; I think it's just hard for him. --Bill. (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: CLSOTW question

(...) It's not a general rule, but it often works out that way due to repeated nominations or a lack of new ones some weeks. It would be nice if there were a more formalized way of tracking/handling nominations/submissions. Any ideas? --Todd (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) Seriously, if he's not a smurf, he's at least a troll, even if not on purpose. smurf = fake identity troll = trying to cause trouble In practically every one of his posts, he in some way or form tries to tell someone how what they think is (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  CLSOTW question

Todd, I was just wondering how the CLSOTW nomination procedure works. I just looked at the page and it looks like the three nominees are the two that didn't win last week plus another one. Is that the general plan--once something is up as a nominee (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

Name-calling is not appropriate on LUGNET. Jesse is a kid who may not communicate as well as you'd like, but he's been around before and the consensus was that he was for real. XFUT: lugnet.admin.general --Bill. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Line wrapping

(...) (URL) - its when the recent posts box is small when no wrapping happens, and that does not happen in busy groups. Mark P. (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Line wrapping

Hey Todd and Suz, I have been having a problem with line wrapping in posts latley. I did a screenshot, you can see it here: (URL) is the way every post looks like to me. I am running on a 800x600 res. screen. It has actually been like this for (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Have a curator for robotics/rcx/legos ? and...

(...) Last time I talked to Todd about this, it was in ref to the .publish.cinema group becomming .animation. He had a plan for trying out with that group first, before moving a .robotics group up in the hierarchy (a bigger move). I'd imagine all (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

kenneth johansen <kennethj@stud.cs.uit.no> wrote in message news:3D6145A4.82718C....uit.no... (...) new (...) called (...) change:) (...) I did a quick Search within google and came up with these two threads (URL) gives a step by step procedure for (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.general)

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:H14Cox.I6n@lugnet.com... (...) new (...) change:) (...) Atleast for now the name shown throughout www.lugnet.com could be refered to as brickOS (legOS) Ed (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Have a curator for robotics/rcx/legos ? and...

(...) I believe there are, or at least were, some technical problems around just changing the name of a group. So perhaps having the old name group stick around is the better approach. That group could even be locked for posting, perhaps, (with some (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet Polls hard to find

(...) For now, it's kinda by design while kinks are ironed out; later they'll become easier to find. What you see in the /polls/ area on members.lugnet.com is the underlying viewing mechanism; polls can also be added in FTX pages and in sidebars. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet Polls hard to find

Hi Kevin, (...) You can see a list of all polls (currently 70!) at (URL) think Todd wanted to iron out all the quirks and un-documented features before making it more visible (on main page perhaps?). (...) Possibly. I think these polls are meant to (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Link to 'LEGO Bulk Ordering' needs update?

(...) Sorry, Rob. I should have explained further. The link still works, but the pages it's refering to, are no longer a good representation of the Shop at Home bulk brick assortment. With 'obsolete' I mean that Shop at Home doesn't seem to update (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact