 Administrative / General / 10574
Re: Line wrapping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:57:50 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mark Papenfuss writes:
Hey Todd and Suz,

I have been having a problem with line wrapping in posts latley. I did a
screenshot, you can see it here:
http://www.landofbricks.com/lugnetwrap.jpg
This is the way every post looks like to me. I am running on a 800x600 res.
screen. It has actually been like this for awhile now. I am not sure if the
problem is just on my end or not, I did not see any other talk about it latley.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com

Actually, there is the rare post that does not look like that - example here:
http://www.landofbricks.com/lugnetwrap2.jpg - its when the recent posts box
is small when no wrapping happens, and that does not happen in busy groups.

Mark P.
http://www.landofbricks.com