 Administrative / General / 10570
Re: Have a curator for robotics/rcx/legos ? and...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 12:07:08 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Kenneth Johansen writes:
having some sort of forwarding mechanism from the old legos group to the • new
brickos newsgroup IMHO
would be the best solution for old and new customers :)
old users, use the new brickos newsgroup, new users, who still think
its called
legos, gets forwarded to our new group and
appropriate action can be taken to inform them of the name/newsgroup • change:)

I believe there are, or at least were, some technical problems around just
changing the name of a group. So perhaps having the old name group stick
around is the better approach.

Atleast for now the name shown throughout www.lugnet.com could be refered to
as

    brickOS (legOS)