 Administrative / General / 10580
Re: CLSOTW question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 21:53:34 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
I was just wondering how the CLSOTW nomination procedure works.  I just
looked at the page and it looks like the three nominees are the two that
didn't win last week plus another one.  Is that the general plan--once
something is up as a nominee it stays up until chosen as SOTW?

It's not a general rule, but it often works out that way due to repeated
nominations or a lack of new ones some weeks.  It would be nice if there
were a more formalized way of tracking/handling nominations/submissions.
Any ideas?

Personally, I think that nominees should stay on the list until they
win, or some fixed interval expires, whichever comes first.

--Bill.

                      Verbing weirds language.  --Calvin