 Administrative / General / 10546
  Re: Polls as propaganda devices.

(...) Actually, I had a bit of trouble with this poll. The reason is that I am now not convinced LEGO should put resources into alternative track geometries. On the other hand, it would be real swift to have some new track geometries, so my personal (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Polls as propaganda devices.

(...) Good point. The poll, however, doesn't say that LEGO has to do anything per se, just that there is or isn't a problem with the track geometry. I like your suggested mandatory/automatic addons. (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Meta-polling (was: Polls as propaganda devices.)

(...) Me too. I think it's a great idea. Meta-polling seems like useful feedback for the poll conductor and for the community in general. I'd like it to be multiple-select, though, since it's possible that one or reasons more apply. How does the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Meta-polling (was: Polls as propaganda devices.)

(...) Definitely multiple answers may apply, I guess I wasn't clear enough on that point. (...) One worry is that too many choices are presented here. I wonder if the last three before "other" could be a single choice. (...) Are any choices other (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Meta-polling (was: Polls as propaganda devices.)

(...) I think the top two of the last three definitely could. Regarding the very last non-other choice, aren't there cases, though, where the question is phrased perfectly but the choices are biased? Or in those cases, is it always also the case (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Meta-polling (was: Polls as propaganda devices.)

(...) I am trying to catch up, I was at a client all day today in SF (hearing the F line PCCs rattling by 8 stories below was particularly frustrating) that blocks LUGNET(TM) access as being "chat room" type.... so forgive me if this has already (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)