 Administrative / General / 10545
Re: Polls as propaganda devices.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:33:08 GMT

On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 04:20:42AM +0000, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
PS, Todd... a cite from it about what not to do: "Questions with long
lists-these questions may tire respondents or respondents may lose track of
the question" ... that language survey of yours tired me out! Grin. You were
just testing how many items you can have before you break the mechanism, right?

not to mention that Hebrew isn't on that list!  where did you get it
from?!?  :)  (or I might be blind, it's early)

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com