 Administrative / General / 10235 (-10)
  Re: Porthole alternative

Come on Lar, I think we can all see the difference between posting a message saying XX parts now in my brinklink store, and a link to an image that shows a valuable building technique which also states in the image (and not in the original posting) (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Porthole alternative

(...) Yes, there should be little room for ruckusii (that's latin for more than one ruckus). (...) But this is the point: this incident aside, I support, encourage and wholeheartedly embrace policing (see rant before about community policing). My (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Porthole alternative

(...) Be careful, as TC would say: "If I'm doing my duty and respectfully guide someone on something they post, and THEY or THEIR COHORTS cause a ruckus, oh well. That's THEIR problem (and that problem will be corrected too). There should be little (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Membership webpages not meshing with news

(...) well, from what I can see, the www server and the news server are meant to be two seperate machines... So naturally your page is on the www server (though one day it might be on a members.lugnet.com), and not on the news server. Perhaps the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Porthole alternative

(...) True. (...) Oooh! That's got to hurt! (...) Portholes are awesome! (...) hmm.... (...) I would have done the same (...) Gee, I wonder how that happened?! (...) Right on! I agree with you on that one! Bram's posts weren't illegitimate, but I do (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  RE: Porthole alternative

(...) Thanks, Dave. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Porthole alternative

(...) And yet this thread generated responses by those who took the idea and made their own portholes for their own trains, so it appears to be a pretty legitimate train topic to me. If Bram said 'You must buy my stuff to see how I do it!' then it's (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Feb 27 - Mar 5, 2002

In lugnet.announce.lsahs, Tom Stangl writes: Isn't it time to kill this page: (...) (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Porthole alternative

(...) I see no yelling. Merely gentle guidance. (...) (off topic) (...) (because I got away with the first one?) (...) Four. FUT admin.general since you seem to have an issue with gentle guidance on this. Your original message was off topic for (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

  Membership webpages not meshing with news

Hi Dan! Mah Nishma? As usual it's me and my obnoxious requests. ;-) When I'm somewhere reading the news, I'm at this address: (URL) say I want to get to one of my membership pages, I always type "~88/" at the end of the address, so it becomes: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact