 Administrative / General / 10233
Re: Porthole alternative
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:23:36 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Bram Lambrecht writes:
David Koudys writes:
This is where I will reiterate the thick skinness needed for
the situation. Bram last post didn't post more sales or
whatever, he just replied to Larry's post in a 'banter-like' fashion.

I can't speak for Bram, but I don't think he has a problem
with 'gentle guidance'  At least, that's the way it appears to me.

Thanks, Dave.
--Bram

Be careful, as TC would say: "If I'm doing my duty and respectfully guide
someone on something they post, and THEY or THEIR COHORTS cause a ruckus, oh
well. That's THEIR problem (and that problem will be corrected too).  There
should be little room for that."

The specifics of the “incident” aside. I think that policing with respect is
something curators should be positively encouraged to do.

Scott A

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org