 Administrative / General / 10236
Re: Porthole alternative
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:44:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, David Koudys writes:
Yes, there should be little room for ruckusii (that's latin for more than
one ruckus).

Shouldn't that be "rucki"?

XFUT: off-topic.pun, because this doesn't belong in admin.general.  And if
you disagree, I'm gonna go get mom!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com