 Administrative / General / 10220 (-10)
  Re: Changes to the set guide

(...) I'd hold off on advocating that change, because I think the broken links may be temporary. Kevin announced that BrickShelf LLC is seeking permission from LEGO to make the images available. Why not wait to see if he succeeds? (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Changes to the set guide

In light of recent chages to Brickshelf.com, specifically the removal of the instruction scans, is the set guide going to be changed to remove the hyperlinks to the instructions that no longer exist on Brickshelf.com. The main reason I ask is all of (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Newish Idea for LUGNET [was Re: TLC sends people to www.brickself.com]

(...) Annual CD? That sounds nifty! I'm assuming that is not a product, but a tool for Lego and their distro's use. -Kyle (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Newish Idea for LUGNET [was Re: TLC sends people to www.brickself.com]

In lugnet.admin.database, Thomas Garrison writes: [snip post (URL) thanks for your comments! My propper reply will take longer than I have right now, but I just want to leave a few facts w/you, regarding the db.. - There are admin notes in the set (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Criticism of LUGNET's homepage (was: Re: newsticker)

I'm a bit of a conservative on this. I see nothing wrong with *the* homepage: (URL) Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:GruotL.5r3@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) lugnet.events (...) "calendar (...) the (...) pet (...) Me too. Its a (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Criticism of LUGNET's homepage (was: Re: newsticker)

(...) I think this link should not go, but be changed into an events calendar, links to large events sites (BrickFest in DC, BricksWest in CA, the big rtlToronto events, LEGOWORLD in the Netherlands, etc), and links to event pictures. Possible (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Profile - Inputing websites?

Dan & All, (...) I tried to do (URL) and then www.michlug.org and then michlug.org but (URL) works. Heh. Thanks Dan! They are working within specified parameters now. : ) Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: ?

(...) As most of us know, this has happened before. Although I do not expect this link will be a long-term problem, I wonder if it is possible for admins to provide a warning page between future problem links and the pages concerned – assuming that (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: ? ... (Shooting the messenger)

For the Record: (...) [snip] (...) I agree. and that goes for -any- group, not just general. -Suz (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Profile - Inputing websites?

(...) did you put in your sites as "michlug.org" or "(URL) Try it, I think it'll solve this problem. :) Dan (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact