 Administrative / General / 10219
10218  |  10220
Subject:
Changes to the set guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 16:36:46 GMT

In light of recent chages to Brickshelf.com, specifically the removal of the
instruction scans, is the set guide going to be changed to remove the
hyperlinks to the instructions that no longer exist on Brickshelf.com. The
main reason I ask is all of the links have been broken and we now only get
404 errors.

Jude
Lugnet #549