 Administrative / General / 10218
Re: Newish Idea for LUGNET [was Re: TLC sends people to www.brickself.com]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 19:22:43 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.admin.database, Thomas Garrison writes:
[snip post http://news.lugnet.com/admin/database/?n=1386] • [snip]
... than other sources. I personally like the set box pic and a setup shot
(pref. those on TLC's annual CD).
-Suz

Annual CD? That sounds nifty! I'm assuming that is not a product, but a tool
for Lego and their distro's use.
-Kyle