 Administrative / General / 10211
Re: Profile - Inputing websites?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:47:42 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott E. Sanburn wrote:
I am trying to clean up my profile on the people side of LUGNET, and I
am trying to update my website information. It seems to point to
www.lugnet.com/people and then the website I inputed. Is this a glitch
or something, or am I putting the website in incorrectly? Can you list
your site out of LUGNET?

did you put in your sites as "michlug.org" or "http://michlug.org"? Try
it, I think it'll solve this problem.

:)