 Administrative / Financial / 80
Re: Marketplace / BrickShops was:[Charter Change for market.buy-sell-trade]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.finance
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 05:04:30 GMT

LUGNET Admin wrote in message ...
But do you think there's any danger in the visitor seeing your 2 stores on
equal footing? that is, they can't tell that your ad for a BL store is at
BL, and your other isn't? As a visitor, would you want to know?

I think it would be up to the advertiser to be clear about what (s)he's
selling in a specific store ad, in my case kits vs parts. As a visitor, I'd
be peeved if what I reach by clicking on the ad doesn't match what the ad is
offering. I don't think I'd care about the venue (though I'd like to
distinguish ads for auctions from ads for straight sales).

Kevin
TOWN Lego Building contest! http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2002
Custom kit instructions now available!
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/prodcat.htm