 Administrative / Financial / 175
Re: w00t! Fund Drive for LUGNET Servers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 04:51:14 GMT

In lugnet.admin.finance, Anne Carasik wrote:
   Hi Todd,

Just so you know I have some LEGO display stuff I’m putting up on auction on my Bricklink store.

The display minifig is going to have 10% of the final bid go to lugnet. The other display stuff will be between 25% and 50% :) (I also need to get it out of my house :)).

Thanks, Anne! Very kind of you.

   I’ll post on lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade to announce the various auctions.

Actually you should announce auctions in lugnet.market.auctions rather than in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade.