 Administrative / Financial / 143
Re: w00t! Fund Drive for LUGNET Servers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 05:21:18 GMT

In lugnet.admin.finance, Ben Fleskes wrote:
   Please accept $250.00 from Big Ben Bricks LLC. Big Ben Bricks LLC would not be where it is today without the support of LUGNET and many of it’s members.

(I wish I could reply to everyone personally with thanks, but haven’t the time to do that and have to get to bed ASAP because I have to be in at work tomorrow at 5:30am. Replying to Ben here in particular because, well, WOW.)

Ben, thank you so much. This is awesome. I really wasn’t expecting generosity like this. Wow. WOW.

I’m way behind in mail in the past 24 hours but so far I am certain that we can now definitely afford an excellent new production server and it is looking like we are also headed toward being able to afford a second server for backup services, development, and staging, which would be absolutely perfect.

To Ben and everyone: thank you and wow.

More server details later this week and/or early next week.

--Todd