 Administrative / Database / 940
  additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

I received my LEGO Studios Steven Spielgberg MovieMaker Set today. In the back is a listing of add-on sets that I'm assuming will be coming out next year. They are not on the lego.com/studios web site yet or in the LUGNET sets database. I hope to be (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)

  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

(...) Pictures can now be seen of these sets at my web site. Click here (URL) Of note to many will be the cameraman set#1357 because it comes with 2 new (I Think) click hinges that you can put a rod or a technic axle in. Ben Gatrelle (remove the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

(...) Never mind the new click hinges, how about the clock! James (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

(...) back (...) I'm looking forward to the Exploding bank set, tan round 2x2', gray windows & the clock. Cant be over $20, I don't think...better not be. Thanks for posting those scans! -Jonathan (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

(...) windows & (...) Ohhhh yeah! I'll be good for a few of these myself :-) Will (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

Ben Gatrelle <ben@yellowcastle.spam.com> wrote in message news:G26IwB.J2L@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> (...) (I (...) Set 1353 includes male and female versions of these new click joints, which should make for sturdy, poseable legs on spider mecha (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

Great! The explosion studio looks like it will be a great town parts pack. Hopefully, its not too expensive. Ben Gatrelle <ben@yellowcastle.spam.com> wrote in message news:G26IwB.J2L@lugnet.com... (...) back (...) year. (...) (I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

(...) Actually, I think those are white 2x2 rounds. I'll look in the book again when I get home. There are also several sample movies on the CD, one of which uses this set. I'll view it and look at the colors more closely. Those are definitely gray (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

(...) Cool! Interesting bits I see: 1351: are those red axles? What's the clear brick on the end? Are the braces on top the same piece as in the movie set? Looks like a set with a few interesting parts, hopefully not overpriced just because it has a (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

(...) Yes they are white 2x2's BEN (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

Hi, Just wondering if the female biker in 1352 has the same head as the female knight from this year's castle line or is it a new head altogether? Visu (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

Yikes I'm replying to my own post! Well I've made some additional observations and have a few questions, 1)The female biker, the stuntman and the person driving the car in 1353 are wearing the same outfit.The female biker is obviously the bank (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

(...) Well, The "stuntman" minifig in sets 1352, 53, 56 and in the MovieMaker set itself, 1349, are all the same. It is a male minifig (see his stubble in 1356). It is the same head as "Sparks" the orange jump-suited RR mechanic. Yes, he has red (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

(...) Yes, they appear to be red axle pieces with a clear 2x2 round brick on the end. (...) Yes and no. If you mean the same pieces that the light stands are made of, then no. This part is used in the MovieMaker set as a slide support for the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

(...) Ohhh, nice clock! Did you also notice the GRAY 4x8 places with studs on 2x6? YE HA!!! Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

Hi, Yeah I kind a realised that after i posted(how stupid) when my brother pointed it out.Still think its strange that a bank robber could be a hero though. (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

(...) No, not until you told me. Containers. More Containers. Many Many Many more containers! (my current container yard is 2x7 32 baseplates...and needs LOTS of containers) James (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

(...) The minifig is just an actor/stuntman who happens to be playing a bank robber in the Explosion Studio set. The same actor/stuntman/minifig is playing the role of a "hero" in the Car Stunt Studio set. This does not mean that the bank robber is (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)