 Administrative / Database / 206
Re: Semi-ADMIN: Pause Train Reference Improvement Work in Good Shape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 23:34:36 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, dulcaoin@alumni.cse.ucsc.edu (Joshua Delahunty)
writes:
[...]
Hmm.  I seem to have misunderstood the machinations Todd put in place
for auto-reindexing.  They don't seem to have removed "dead"
categories from the list.  The first value under 4.5v Trains shouldn't
BE there.
[...]

I didn't put that part in the list of things to do automatically in the cron
job because I didn't realize that anyone would be going ahead and
reorganizing the train stuff.  Not complaining, though!  Very happy with the
changes you've made!  Just didn't anticipate it.  "Dead" theme, year, and
letter-triad categories are now being removed automatically by the cron job.

--Todd