 Administrative / Database / 208
Re: Semi-ADMIN: Pause Train Reference Improvement Work in Good Shape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 01:10:14 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

So, back to train stuff.  I don't care what you guys decide on for now, just
try to be consistent so it'll be clear later how to expand things.

I don't care EXACTLY about the names either, but we need about 2 more
categories than we have now. Name them for the mundanes if you must.
However I'd say that "Equipment" OR "maintenance of way" are not at all
technical to the point of being obscure.

I'm not doing the work so, ultimately, I'm just sniping.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.