 Administrative / Curators / 387 (-20)
  Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) I don't subscibe either, and in fact, doesn't the subscription changes not work correctly right now? I don't know, I haven't tried, but I do know that Lugnet is currently using my obsolete e-mail address. Frank (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) I don't subscribe to any group at all, not even this one... I get way too much email as it is to subscribe to newsgroups. (and I didn't even think of the context of being subscribed when I answered before, but I suppose for someone that (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) Huh. I figured you (as the people resp for managing curators) would be subscribed to this group. If it occured to me (when making a requst) to email you, I'd actually avoid it, as I know you dislike getting the same post twice! Learn something (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) Valid point. However email ought to be used as well, perhaps with a pointer to the post, we don't necessarily see things asap. (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) I think posting requests like this here makes a lot of sense - gives both an historical archive, as well as notification to people who might want to know. (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) Followed up offline. You can mail Frank and myself these requests. There is no need to post these here unless you think it might be a controversial request and you seek consensus, or unless we seem to have missed your request. Please always (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

Hi Frank & Larry I'd like to be the curator of the lugnet.org.it.itlug newsgroup. Thanks Mario (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Curator for new group M>ltc

Hi I'd like to request curatorship for (URL) new train club's page>. Thanks ROSCO (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: possible temporary retirement from curatorship...

Hi Ben, You have done a great job over here at lugnet.castle. I hope we can find a good replacement curator if you go to serve our country. Thanks, Ben E. (21 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.castle)

  Re: possible temporary retirement from curatorship...

(...) Alright, I guess this will be a quick heads-up for me to get back into the fray at .castle...a temporary replacement to help with the sidebar would be great, but until one is appointed, I guess I can hold the reins for the time being and make (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.castle)

  Re: possible temporary retirement from curatorship...

(...) Thanks for the heads up. To all, if you're interested, please do volunteer! It's fun, not hard and is a valuable community service. If you can involve Ben in the volunteer process that helps, (that is, do it quick if you can... that way Ben (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.castle)

  possible temporary retirement from curatorship...

Hi, I received a phone call from my National Guard unit, that we have been alerted for a potential 18-month deployment overseas. I report to my unit on Monday January 6th, and I will let everyone know if I am part of the "team" that is going or not (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.castle)

  Why are there no Star Wars pens in the database?

There are currently 14 Star Wars pens, the newest of which are very difficult to find. I'm wondering why these, and actually any pens from the LEGO Writing System, are not included in the LUGNET database. I'll even offer to admin a LEGO Writing (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: admin: broken link

(...) Lar, Thanks for the compliment. I actually prefer that updates/requests be posted to the group. That way they are saved for posterity, and the progress/history of the group is searchable. Thanks, Clark Visit my Vintage Parts pages, submissions (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Getting things Space-d up around here.

(...) The size of the logo (technically, the size of the widest element or unwrappable text) on the front page of the group seems to determine the width split between information on the left and the last 4 posts on the right. Go too wide and on (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: admin: broken link

(...) lugnet.build and lugnet.build.minifigs are both curated by the inestimable Clark Stephens, former catalog admin at BrickLink.com and one of the most knowledgable people I know when it comes to questions of what goes with what, colors, which (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Who da man?

(...) As soon as you and Jon have consensus (in this case, it being amicable) drop one of the metacurators a note and we'll take care of it, it's no problem. The system allows for multiple curators of the same group, it's just up to the curators (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: FTX functions?

(...) Ahhh yes I found LegoSET and LDrawPart under the heading LEGO-related features. So I created a basic page for NewsSpotlight here (URL) if someone who is able wishes to include it in the FTX guide. Probably belongs under LUGNET-related (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curator change requests

(...) In fact, the update is essentially instantaneous. I've gone and checked my changes by using that page. Frank (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: FTX functions?

(...) All I know of is the FTX guide itself: (URL) I think additions or clarifications would certainly be welcomed by all. (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.curators)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact