 Administrative / Curators / 376
375  |  377
Subject:
possible temporary retirement from curatorship...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 16:39:34 GMT

Hi,

I received a phone call from my National Guard unit, that we have been alerted
for a potential 18-month deployment overseas.  I report to my unit on Monday
January 6th, and I will let everyone know if I am part of the "team" that is
going or not in week or so.

Just thought I'd give the heads up now, in case you were wondering why in the
very near future there were no updates to the castle side-bar.

Also, posting it to admin.curators, so they know in advance to begin a search
for my temporary replacement.

Thanks and I apologize for the sudden news,

Ben