 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 781 – 800 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  I'm not incuded in treads

Hello all, I'm receiving lugnet.cad.dev in mail-form with Microsoft Outlook Express. This works fine, and I'm also able to reply to the list when I use the Reply to All option of this mail program. But I've noticed that when I reply, my message is (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.223)

  Two users: one PC

My son and I share PC at home. We both follow the lugnet.robotics group and post messages there. My son was the first to subscribe and post. However, when I wanted to post later and made a new set-up I found out that the robot does not accept two (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.223)

  A Radical changeof Thought

Maybe we're approaching this from the wrong direction. Forgive me if it sounds like my church background sounds like it'scoming thru, but here we go-- First there was darkness. From the darkness arose The Internet! Many thronged to this internet and (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

internet
(score: 1.222)

  1650: Maersk ship

Set number 1650 is according to a friend of mine a Maersk ship. I hope to be able to supply more information (including pictures) later. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL:(URL) -- ---...--- LDraw FAQ: <URL:(URL) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.222)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin L. Clague wrote: [snip] Having cut my internet teeth on USENET, I generally try to stay out of such discussions, but the wonderful prose did spawn one thing I wanted to make publicly know... Certainly me, and likely (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.222)

  Todd: Can't reply to any group

Todd: When I try to reply to a post in any group, or originate a new thread in any group I get this: A News (NNTP) error occurred. New users start here: (snip, lugnet info for setup) I CAN post from the www.lugnet.com/news/ page using the "reply to (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.222)

  Re: Todd: Can't reply to any group

Sorry! PS-I'm reading Lugnet groups in Netscape 4.5 on a Mac Clone PowerCenter 150 with a G3 upgrade card. If that helps. SteveC remove penalty to mail me (URL) (26 years ago, 7-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.222)

  Re: Lar's hoppers

(...) How advanced can it be, if it can't tell pun-mail from real mail? Steve (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

mail
(score: 1.222)

  Re: Another resignation: I'm stepping down.

(...) I am saddened to see someone of your caliber having to make a choice such as this. I remember you coming on board LUGNET as a newbie and have watched you grow both in your building abilities and your contributions to the community. It is (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

internet
(score: 1.221)

  [meta] mailing list & newsgroup

(...) Rob, There is a mailing list (lego-robotics@crynwr.com) which is gatewayed with the lugnet.robotics newsgroup. Anything you post to lugnet.robotics shows up on the mailing list, and vice-versa*. The lego-robotics mailing list has a (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.221)

  Re: I'm not incuded in treads

(...) It sounds to me like yet another reason not to use MSOE. :) But maybe we can figure out what's happening. Try this: Pick some message and reply to it using the Reply-to-All option as you normally do, but before actually sending the reply, (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.221)

  New newsgroup lugnet.db.inv for inventories of LEGO sets

[Followups set to lugnet.admin.database] A new newsgroup lugnet.db.inv has just been created. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.db.inv (group): Special data-oriented group for the storage and retrieval of parts inventories of LEGO® sets (one set per post); (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.announce)

mail
(score: 1.221)

  Re: Todd: Urgent message: Use of the term LUGNET(tm) on a shirt.

(...) Bummer, I didn't see this message earlier and I can't it anywhere in any of my accounts. I'll respond to the copy you just posted. If you still have a copy of the e-mail in your outbox, could you try forwarding it to me again with all of its (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

mail
(score: 1.221)

  Legends of Todd

(...) Ok, I'm going to say again what I've been saying privately-- I wholeheartedly disagree. People want to see what's going on. That's how communities work. My current view on the LTT is that they're trying to turn Lugnet into a cold-exteriored (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

internet
(score: 1.221)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) I'm sure there are many ways to define this, but what I mean is being so strict about following the minutiae of rules and regulations that enforcement becomes/is perceived as becoming overbearing, personal rather than professional, punitive, (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.221)

  Re: Two questions

(...) Any line in your cookies.txt that contains the string ".lugnet.com" is a cookie sent by the lugnet.com server. The only two cookies currently sent are called NEWSPOST and NEWSMAIL. When we have memberships implemented, there will be something (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.220)

  Re: Wanted to buy - #6376 Breezeway Cafe

(...) ^^^^^^ ^^^^^^ Mike: Please don't sign your posts this way. Whether or not it's intentional, it makes you look as though you represent LUGNET, which you do not. It would probably also be a very good idea never to use lego@poindexter.cc as your (...) (26 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.220)

  Re: Lego Loco Multi-Player Sessions

(...) Sure -- especially since it would be very useful in news-by-mail (e.g. mailing-list) form. Just need to think of a name...something extensible and forward-consistent with other possible things of this type. Maybe something under a new (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

mail
(score: 1.219)

  Re: Following process and reducing clutter (was Re: Curator for sculpture group?

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:Hw64DB.1x3r@lugnet.com... (...) hand (...) up. (I (...) up, (...) find (...) to the (...) True, it doesn't take that much time to look up a member. The problem is that every extra little step I have to (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

service
(score: 1.219)

  Product line granularities and parallel newsgroups

(...) Also, from the AR standpoint, totally spelled-out names are virtually guaranteed to be forward-compatible with all future names. For example, imagine if it was 1989 and MT meant Model Team, and along came M:Tron. :) (...) I agree with that. (...) (26 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.219)

More:  Next Page >>