 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 761 – 780 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO DUPLO 1505 from 1986

I picked up 1505 at a thrift store today. It contains two sets with one of them supposedly free although the box says "Enclosed sets sold only w/ this offer." I assume the set is from 1986 due to the copyright date on the box. The book inside has a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  DUPLO Question

Why are some sets listed as DACTA > DUPLO and others as LEGO > DUPLO ? What is the distinction? (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  DUPLO 2444 from 1994

Picked this small set up in a thrift store today. 2444 - Lil' Circus 8 pcs including 1 figure 1994 copyright date no idea what the original price was Play well, Bryan Beckwith (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Scans for DUPLO 1503, 1504, 1505, and 2444

Scans can be found at: (URL) isn't much more than a flat piece of cardboard connected to 1503 and 1504, so I just scanned the top flap part. Let me know if these scans aren't clear enough. Also, I have scans of each side if they are wanted. - Bryan (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Additional info for a few DUPLO sets

The back of my 1505 has ads for some other sets and I am able to see the set numbers, title, and piece count for most of them. Here's what I can see (excluding sets already having info in the db): 2309 - PreSchool Basic Blocks Set - can't see the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: Help with newsreader IE5.5

I am assuming that you mean you use Outlook Express with IE5.5, if so, hopefully this will help. If not, just ignore my post. :-) Under the Tools menu there is a 'Get next 300 headers' command which should help. There is also a 'get next headers' (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: Help with newsreader IE5.5

I just tried it out, and clicking the toolbar button repeatedly downloads the next # headers. I download over 2000 (300 per click) before I stopped trying it. Bryan Beckwith FUT: lugnet.admin.nntp "Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: Contents of 3033

Eric Harshbarger also has a nice table of the piece distribution on his website: (URL) has a table of #2494 (Purple Bucket) Bryan Beckwith "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:GAy07x.HnD@lugnet.com... (...) tub. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.loc.au)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: new newsgroups lugnet.jackstone, lugnet.dinosaurs?

Maybe we should have lugnet.unpopular and we could put Racers there too. Bryan Beckwith (I'm joking btw) "Jonathan Lill" <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in message news:GB0p1H.55t@lugnet.com... (...) like (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: Custom Created Set Reference

I agree that a custom set database isn't a very good idea. For one, it would only be beneficial to the few people who buy the custom sets. While I can't claim to know how many people buy them, I suspect it is a very small percentage of LEGO users. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: CLSotW - help wanted

I would be willing to help with writing reviews. Maybe some sort of CLSotW committee or something could be organized. Bryan Beckwith "LUGNET Admin" <todd@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:3ae1d6c5.175536...net.com... (...) The (...) week, (...) two (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: 3416 ~ womens team

I posted some scans of a few Duplo sets and they still haven't been posted. I assumed there was a bunch of stuff waiting to be updated, until seeing something added less than an hour after it was posted. Any chance the scans I posted can be added (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: 3416 ~ womens team

I post through a Outlook Express, so I can't really link to it. It was posted in lugnet.admin.database on March 25. The subject is 'Scans for DUPLO 1503, 1504, 1505, and 2444' If you can't find it, I'll fire up the old web browser and find the exact (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: Duplo scans (was Re: 3416 ~ womens team)

(...) 1505 was in the same place as the other scans. (URL) is only the top flap, because thats really all that 1505 is; a flat piece of cardboard with 1503 and 1504 hooked on the front. Also, in the notes for 1505, it says 'Value Pack containing (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: Lugnet nominated for a webby award!

First of all, I want to say that as a member of the LUGNET community, I feel honored that the site has been nominated. It is nice to see something so many people put their time into, receiving the recognition it deserves. While some of you are (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: Length of lines

I use Outlook Express. I just looked and noticed that it is set to wrap messages I send at 76. I don't know whether or not this is the default, but I don't remember changing it. Is 72 preferred? Bryan Beckwith "Fredrik Glöckner" (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: Todd, can I have my password.

(...) Like Shiri said, it was in your membership packet (which many of us have never received). Also, it would have been in the email you received after your payment was received. The email I received had the subject 'Membership Activation'. (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Interested in lugnet.promo and lugnet.loc.us.co.cos

Hello, I would be interested in curating lugnet.promo and lugnet.loc.us.co.cos. I'm sure there are others with more knowledge about the promotional sets, but it is an area I am interested in. Bryan Beckwith (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: Interested in lugnet.promo

(...) I don't really think we would need someone for each region, because people in other regions can always just email the curator with links to current promotional information. However, I don't think it would hurt to have a couple of people (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: newsticker

(...) Let us know when it is on your website for download. I'd like to try it. Steve (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.411)

More:  Next Page >>