 Administrative / Curators / 19
18  |  20
Subject:
Interested in lugnet.promo and lugnet.loc.us.co.cos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:32:12 GMT

Hello,

I would be interested in curating lugnet.promo and lugnet.loc.us.co.cos.

I'm sure there are others with more knowledge about the promotional sets,
but it is an area I am interested in.

Bryan Beckwith