 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 1281 – 1300 of 2225.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: new newsgroups lugnet.jackstone, lugnet.dinosaurs?

Maybe we should have lugnet.unpopular and we could put Racers there too. Bryan Beckwith (I'm joking btw) "Jonathan Lill" <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in message news:GB0p1H.55t@lugnet.com... (...) like (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.282)

  Re: Contents of 3033

Eric Harshbarger also has a nice table of the piece distribution on his website: (URL) has a table of #2494 (Purple Bucket) Bryan Beckwith "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:GAy07x.HnD@lugnet.com... (...) tub. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.loc.au)

mail
(score: 0.282)

  Re: Two users - one PC

(...) This *can* be solved from your end. If you use Netscape Communicator, you could set up different profiles for you and your son. Then you'd have the ability to use different cookies, bookmarks, colors, etc. But seeing as how you're using MS (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.282)

  Re: Help with newsreader IE5.5

I just tried it out, and clicking the toolbar button repeatedly downloads the next # headers. I download over 2000 (300 per click) before I stopped trying it. Bryan Beckwith FUT: lugnet.admin.nntp "Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.282)

  Re: Help with newsreader IE5.5

I am assuming that you mean you use Outlook Express with IE5.5, if so, hopefully this will help. If not, just ignore my post. :-) Under the Tools menu there is a 'Get next 300 headers' command which should help. There is also a 'get next headers' (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.282)

  Registration

Hello, I recently submitted my information to join lugnet. I received a response via e-mail, but unfortunately, I deleted the message with address and e-mail to submit payment. Could you please post it here or send me an e-mail directly to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.282)

  Re: Alpha Team Rebate (Was Re: Blue Tub sale at TRU?)

(...) someone has a broken autoreply rule set... so when they get mail from lugnet, it ignores the "bulk" flag and replies to the sender. broken. Not much you can do on your end, except setup filters and such... (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.282)

  Re: Alpha Team Rebate (Was Re: Blue Tub sale at TRU?)

(...) Some people subscribe to LUGNET newsgroups in the mailing list mode, and receive all the newsgroup messages in their e-mail. If they go on vacation they will set up their vacation message but may not realize that it will be seen by people who (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

mail
(score: 0.282)

  Additional info for a few DUPLO sets

The back of my 1505 has ads for some other sets and I am able to see the set numbers, title, and piece count for most of them. Here's what I can see (excluding sets already having info in the db): 2309 - PreSchool Basic Blocks Set - can't see the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 0.282)

  Re: More new pics of 2001 stuff

To all, I did just noticed that the images I have downloaded from shop.lego.com/... a few days back have now been removed and can no longer be seen where I found them. Someone at TLC must have noticed the 'misupload' and taken the new images back (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)

mail
(score: 0.282)

  Scans for DUPLO 1503, 1504, 1505, and 2444

Scans can be found at: (URL) isn't much more than a flat piece of cardboard connected to 1503 and 1504, so I just scanned the top flap part. Let me know if these scans aren't clear enough. Also, I have scans of each side if they are wanted. - Bryan (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 0.282)

  DUPLO 2444 from 1994

Picked this small set up in a thrift store today. 2444 - Lil' Circus 8 pcs including 1 figure 1994 copyright date no idea what the original price was Play well, Bryan Beckwith (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 0.282)

  DUPLO Question

Why are some sets listed as DACTA > DUPLO and others as LEGO > DUPLO ? What is the distinction? (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 0.282)

  Re: More new pics of 2001 stuff

Interesting! I was just about to announce about the same new images. You can now find most of these new things directly on lego.com. Hm, maybe not directly on lego.com in front of your face, but somewhere on lego.com :) . I have done some searching (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.technic.bionicle) !!

mail
(score: 0.282)

  Re: Upcoming system changes

(...) Hm, that was really scary!!! I'm glad I did read it to the end too. But I hope that Todd may clarify somepoints, now that April Fools Day is over! The disclaimer only says: "...may not be of an entirely..." which still includes the possibility (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.282)

  AOL and lugnet.

Is thier a way to set up Lugnet in AOL's internal newsgroup feature? Rick (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.281)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) The Dinosaur theme is 100% NO JOKE! First, I have seen all eight sets in february 2001. Second, I do own one of these dinosaurs already. Third, the Dino images uploaded to Brickset have been taken from an official Japanese Consumer Catalog. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.281)

  Re: I'm sorry

(...) I wasn't particularly offended by it, but it did bother me, for a couple of reasons. The first being "What the (heck) is this doing in my e-mail?"...like a lot of people, I subscribe to .announce by e-mail; unlike many of those, I read a lot (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

mail
(score: 0.281)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

"Mike Faunce" <mike@faunce.com> wrote in message news:GABnBu.GK5@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] When I first participated in LUGNET I did use my work e-mail. I started using a different e-mail address because all (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.281)

  LEGO DUPLO 1505 from 1986

I picked up 1505 at a thrift store today. It contains two sets with one of them supposedly free although the box says "Enclosed sets sold only w/ this offer." I assume the set is from 1986 due to the copyright date on the box. The book inside has a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 0.281)

More:  Next Page >>